Edited Apr 22, 2013 at 6:50 PM
We are always looking for help. If your a
  • Programmer
  • Technical Author
  • Tester
  • Translator
  • Designer
  • Artist
Then please post what you wish to work on the project, and what your experience, skills or background is in.

If you have a bug or issue to report then please use the projects issue tracker.
If you have you an idea or wish to request a feature then please create a new post, outlining it.

The documentation outlines all the information needed for contributors and project members.
Developer
Apr 22, 2013 at 3:39 PM
May I be a tester because are you planning on using this for my project Entity os framework.
Coordinator
Apr 22, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Edited Apr 22, 2013 at 6:38 PM
clearosdev of course you may. Please understand that this framework is not just for OS development, it is for pure c# code (So not .NET/mono framework support). Though it is the reason I started the project, and it is my intention Entity OS Framework will benefit from this. If any other OS developers wish to get involved I would really appreciate it. This project is open for everyone.
Developer
Apr 22, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Great looking forward to helping in anyway I can.
Developer
Apr 22, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Can you add me as an editor or developer
Coordinator
Apr 22, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Edited Apr 22, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I have added you as a editor at the moment. I am still working on creating the project. Deciding how everything should be done eg style guides, commit policies, issue tracking, test writing etc..
Developer
Apr 22, 2013 at 7:30 PM
great just tell me if you need help I'm working on the ide for entity os framework.
May 23, 2013 at 5:40 AM
I have fairly good knowledge of the C# language. May I join up as a developer? Thank You.
Coordinator
May 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Hi AxelAjax,

I would be glad if you joined. Thank you. I will just add you now. I need you to please take a look at the documentation and the other parts of this site. That way you can get a clear idea of what wish to work on. Once you're ready leave post or contact me and I will do my best to help you get set up (if you need it). Is there anything specific you feel you would like to work on?